General Waste/No Dirt, Concrete, or wet material
• 10 Yard (includes delivery/pickup, up to 1 ton of debris = 2000 lbs)
• 15 Yard (includes delivery/pickup, up to 1.5 tons of debris = 3000 lbs)
• 20 Yard (includes delivery/pickup, up to 2.5 tons of debris = 5000 lbs)
• 30 Yard (includes delivery/pickup, up to 3.5 tons of debris = 7000 lbs)
• 40 Yard (includes delivery/pickup, up to 4.5 tons of debris = 9000 lbs)
Dirt or Concrete/ One or the other/ Do NOT mix trash in Dirt or Concrete containers
• 10 Yards (includes delivery/pickup. No weight limit)
*All rental is for 7 days-any extra days after the that will be $25 each day. Any container exceeding the max weight limit will be automatically charged an overage fee of $95 per ton. Box weight will be rounded up to the nearest ½ton.
1. No hazardous material or wet waste. Customer represents and warrants that the materials placed in the equipment. Wastes that are radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, toxic, or hazardous material cannot be put in the container (i.g.Fluorescent Lights, PCB Ballasts, Oil Filters, 5 Gallon Barrels ( OK if empty & open on the ends), Acids, Ammunition, Anti-Freeze, Asbestos, Batteries, Explosives, Gas Tanks, Gasoline, Hazardous Chemicals, Insecticides, Medical Waste, Paints-Stains-Varnishes (Drained & Dry Paint Cans OK), Paint Thinners & Solvents, Pesticides –Garden Chemicals, Poisons, Propane Tanks & Motor Oil).Extra charges are imposed if these items are found in the container.
2. Charges and Capacity: The maximum tonnage included in each package is listed under in the price of the container you order. You will be charged for any excess tonnage at $95 per extra ton. A state certified landfill ticket is available upon request. Any additional charges and/or fees for excess tonnage and/or prohibited or restricted materials (including Excluded Waste and Restricted Items) will be charged automatically to your credit or debit card. In the event such additional charges and/or fees are incurred, such charges and/or fees may appear on a subsequent bank or credit card statement from the original charge.
3. Contamination: The inclusion of any materials not meant for the Equipment type as described may result in cost alteration. Any loads rejected by the landfill are subject to a contamination fee. The Customer is solely responsible for the Equipment’s contents.
4. Overfills and Offloads: The Customer is required to observe the fill line on the side of the Equipment. The Contractor will not haul Equipment with debris protruding from the top or Equipment that surpasses the weight restrictions for public roads and highways established by the Department of Transportation. In this event, the Customer is responsible for its offload and may incur a $100.00 attempted delivery/removal fee should the Contractor have to reschedule a time to return to remove the Equipment.
5. Cancellations: Cancellations or changes made 24 hours prior to the scheduled service date are subject to a $60.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made on the scheduled delivery date will be subject to a $120.00 cancellation fee.
5a. Surcharges: Surcharge items are Tires - $15 each. Mattress, Sofa, Boxspring, and Appliance -$35 each.
6. Delivery and/or Removal: Delivery and/or removal of the Equipment is at the discretion of the Contractor and is based on safety and accessibility. It is the Customer’s responsibility to make the Contractor aware of any overhead wires, low hanging branches, narrow alley ways, and/or any other such obstructions that may limit or prohibit access to the location and/or Equipment. If the Contractor is unable to deliver and/or remove due to safety and/or lack of accessibility, the Customer will be charged a $100.00 attempted delivery/removal charge per occurrence. Any changes to the order must be made by 2:00 p.m. local time the day before delivery or pick up (Monday delivery or pick up changes must be requested by 2:00 p.m. local time Friday). Deliveries and removals shall occur between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm. The Contractor does not offer and will not guarantee a service time frame more specific than this 12 hour window. Furthermore, the time of day the Equipment is delivered will have no correlation on the time of day the Equipment is removed.
7. Driveways and Parking Areas: The Customer covenants, represents, and warrants that any access/location provided for the Contractor's Equipment is sufficient to bear the weight of all Equipment and vehicles required to perform the service. The Contractor shall not be responsible for damage to any pavement or accompanying sub-surface or any route reasonably necessary to perform the services herein contracted. In addition, the Contractor shall not be responsible for damages to pavement, utilities, property, lawns, fences, shrubbery or other like exterior items.
8. Placement and Street Permits: If relocation is required at a time other than during a service, a $100.00 relocation fee will be charged. In the event that the Equipment is placed in the street for the duration of the rental period per the Customer’s request or due to a lack of off-street access, the Customer may be responsible for obtaining a street permit from the city or may be subject to a street permit fee from the Contractor.
9. Payment Terms: All order will be paid in full.Credit Card Customers: The credit card will be charged upon initial setup of the account and on the day of request for any subsequent services. Any additional fees incurred from previous services (overage, trip charges, inactivity) will also be charged to your credit card. If payment is not received by the due date, a late fee of 2.5% will be applied to your account. You will also be held liable for all reasonable cost of collections and attorney fees.